Monday, June 1, 2009

How Do You Get Actors?

Well if this is one of your first films I would not recommend searching for top actors. I would ask friends, family or hold small casting calls for local actors. I have always had good luck using modelmayham.com, myspace.com, facebook.com, and IMDB. If your just starting out don't look for big name actors unless you have thousands of dollars to pay them. Get the best talent you can more than likely you can do what I did and get them for free! The least you can do for a large cast and crew is buy everyone a good meal around lunch time. Pizza comes in pretty cheap and so does hotdogs. If you have any advice please post it we'd enjoy your tips.

1 comment:

  1. I have always had great luck casting my short films over myspace. Theres a classified section where you can post casting calls. Its also cool cause you see people who are interested before they come out. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete